Minutes from the Membership Committee forum on the revision of the membership by-law, held in the penthouse on August 16, 2017.
- Discussion: Should we alternate offering internally/externally for two-bedroom units in addition to one-bedroom?
- Discussion: Should former members go to the external waiting list?
- Discussion: How do we ensure that people are not abusing the LTG process?
- Discussion: What is the membership process for children of members?
- Discussion: Do we get rid of “member in good standing”?
Click to read the full document including the introduction.
Minutes from the Membership Committee forum on the revision of the membership by-law, held in the penthouse on April 5, 2017.
- Waiting list management
- Long term guests (LTGs)
- Former members
- Internal waiting list
- Family members
- Members not occupying their units
- Member in good standing
- Membership Committee processes
- Income limits
Click to read the full document.
The Membership Committee is taking the lead on this endeavour.
Our current Membership By-Law:
Our current Internal Relocation policy:
CHFT Model Membership Approval and Unit Allocation By-Law (update coming to this model)
Download (PDF, 281KB)
At the meeting of March 14, 2016, there was a by-election for three new members of the Membership Committee.
Aaron Lenk, Soteira Hortop and Patty Porretta
Danielle Cohen, Peter Frost, Su Allison-Lenk, Lloyd Majola, Donna Ridley, and Wanda Yuen
The last three names were inadvertently left off the notice in the Weekly.