The purpose of board elections; how to have successful elections; the role of board and staff in elections; recruiting candidates.
Currently these are the qualifications for Directors in Woodsworth, as set out in the Organizational By-Law, Article IV (3).
- member of the Woodsworth Co-op Housing;
- 18 years of age or older;
- mentally competent;
- not an employee of Woodsworth Co-op;
- not presently in undischarged bankruptcy;
- not in arrears with the co-op; or adhering to repayment plan as agreed with the Co-op; and
- not in default under the Occupancy Agreement (including minimum participation requirements defined therein), or any other contractual agreement with the co-op.